7.05.2008

Tag I'm It

If you have a blog and are reading mine you have been tagged (I was tagged by Becky Fitzula).

10 years ago: was the summer after my senior year of high school, Richard proposed to me.
5 years ago: I had just graduated from UNC, gotten married, was living with Anna & Matt while Richard was on deployment, working at MSOC full-time, waiting for grad school to start.
1 year ago: I was doing pretty much the exact same thing I'm doing now minus the baby growing inside me...
5 things on my to-do list today: eat dinner, wash laundry, take a bath, read my book, say a prayer of thanksgiving for such a relaxing & carefree day
5 snacks I enjoy: Goldfish crackers, Chick-fil-A milkshakes, chips & salsa, Bojangles Bo-Rounds, Blueberry Cream Cheese Tarts
If I were a billionaire I would: quit my job to play with my baby (one-day babies?) and volunteer for the rest of my life, get a big house house (so anyone can come visit anytime) in the middle of nowhere & a really fast car to get me back to civilization when we need it, pay off all debts for all my loved ones, travel the world with anyone who wants to come along, put the rest of it in a bank for my kiddies to inherit and give the interest to the Gate's Foundation each year (they've got it figured out better than I ever will). Oh yah, the house would have a big wine cellar, too.
6 people I want to have lunch with: Richie & my new baby, Granny & Bigdaddy, Grandma & Grandpa, Rhett Butler & Scarlett O'Hara, Heath Ledger, Michael the Archangel
5 places I have lived: Charlotte, NC - Chapel Hill, NC - Tuebingen, Germany - Raleigh, NC - Apex, NC - Durham, NC (so that was six, but that's all of 'em)
5 jobs I have had: Starbucks @ Barnes & Noble, Gap Kids, Babysitting, research assistant @ NC State, MSOC
5 things few know about me: I am absolutely petrified of heights, I have a belly-button ring, my Harry Potter obsession is actually much deeper than you think it is, I watch the Tour de France and really do enjoy it, giving up wine when I found out I was pregnant was a piece of cake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Richard proposed to you your senior year? Where was I for all of this!!