6.04.2009

Flash update


Hi! Life is crazy as always, here's what's been going on:


#1 - We MOVED! We officially live in the country now. (The camera was also lost in the mix but hopefully soon I will find it and have pictures of our new digs for you.)

- The house was built in 1951, is on 3 acres of land, and has a cow pasture across the street.

- The house is a "fixer upper" to say the least but we're excited for the challenge.

- We do not have reliable internet at our country home yet.

- We do not have a stove/oven in our home yet, it will be arriving June 14th.

- You can cook almost anything on a George Foreman grill.

- We still have a house in Durham, so if you know anyone who might be interested...


#2 - Mack turned 4 months old on 5/26/09, I can't believe it. Here are his recent stats after his doctor's appointment this week:

- 8 lbs. 2 oz.

- 27 in

- Motor skills of a 6 month old, our little overachiever!


#3 - Mack is rolling over like a champ, making crazy noises when trying to talk to us, and continuing to be the most endearing, wonderful, lovable, adorable baby ever.


#4 - We will be starting Mack on "real" food today for the first time. Wish us luck with the rice cereal and I'll post pictures of that soon (even if I have to take them with my cell phone). Bring on the mess!

2 comments:

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

mel, he is adorable!!! Good luck with all the changes!

Anna said...

I want to see some pictures of your house! You are one busy lady.