10.11.2009


Mack has four teeth now, he waves and claps, feeds himself Cheerios and is basically the most adorable little guy ever. His funniest new thing is screeching/shrieking at the top of his lungs when he gets excited about something...and Mack gets VERY excited about cabinet doors. This is Mack "helping" me shelf-paper the cabinets in our kitchen yesterday:


In other fun news, Richard and I went to our 10 year high school reunion last weekend. That was fun...interesting...and fun. Richard also surprised me with a stay overnight in downtown Charlotte after the reunion. This was the first night that we'd spent away from Mack together, it was very very nice...to sleep through the night! This is us on our way to the big event:

And this is us goofing of during the reunion when we took a break from socializing (my introverted self can only take so much...) to tour the museum exhibits where we found a dress-up area with fun hats:

And lastly, Richard & I have been marveling at how gigantic our little man has become. He's now in a big car seat and we have him facing forward (please don't tell the AAP). This is him in his car seat on the ride home from the hospital vs. now:



2 comments:

Alicia Parr said...

You know, I think Remy was about this age when you guys came over to look at the clothes he's outgrown. I think Richard's eyes about popped out of his head when he saw how big Remy was. Now you KNOW!!!

Glad to see how well Mack and family are doing.

MamaDoo said...

Oh my, do you just squeeze on him all the time!?! I love the squealing. Congrats on getting some sleep! You both look loverly.