1.15.2010

Catching up - Snow Day!


First of all, I apologize for the neglect I have shown my blog since Dec 11th - there is simply no excuse (though I'm blaming it on the fact that I lost the camera-to-computer transfer cable).

I am going to try to catch up over the next few days in the following order:

1. Snow Day!
2. Mack's First Christmas!
3. New Year's Eve & Mack's FIRST STEPS!

To begin, we had a wonderful snow day in Efland the Saturday before Christmas. It was beautiful! (Nothing makes a run-down, 3 acre yard shine like a blanket of snow.) It started snowing Friday afternoon and kept on through the night. When we woke up we had about 3 glorious inches to play in. Mack thought the snow was very impressive but a little on the cold side.

We don't have a sled (or a hill for that matter) so we improvised with a storage bin:



Yay for snow!


1 comment:

Anna said...

you were pulling mack in a storage bin?!? you are a good mommy.