5.22.2010

Such a big boy...Mack's first haircut

It was past time, but I was holding on to my little baby boy with all of my might. We finally took Mack to get his haircut today. We went to the Daniel Boone Barber Shop in Hillsborough and Mike turned our baby into a little boy. I didn't cry...at least not on the outside. He looks so cute, but so different.















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Anna said...

like a grown up man. i am so proud of you for not crying because I know it is very hard!

Unknown said...

Awww! Mack looks so cute with his new doo! And what a big boy he seems to have been... Jonas is never thrilled about getting his hair cut! Way to go Mack!

Alicia Parr said...

Oh my goodness how cute are those pictures!? Looks like he made it through like a champ. A worried champ, but a champ nonetheless.

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

what a cutie!! congrats on taking the big step...I swear MJ needs his cut now :)