10.09.2010

Training

My favorite workout the week is my "family run" with Richie and Mack. At least once a week, the guys meet me after work and we go for a run together. Usually we run on the trails at the little airport in Chapel Hill. Richard tends to do a lot more stroller pushing than I do because I'm a wimp, but I do try to trade off some with him. The stroller situation is always a little difficult though because Mack doesn't like to sit still for very long. So we do a lot of nature-collecting as Mack demands rocks and sticks from along the path. Oftentimes I end up running with two handfuls of rocks. It just adds to my strength training.

On our run this past week, Mack decided he wanted to get his own workout instead of simply riding along. And it wasn't enough to just run, he needed to shed his sweatshirt AND t-shirt to fit in with the other guys out on the trails! What a funny boy.



Yay for special times with my two favoritest guys.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anna said...

ahh, to be a mommy of a boy. nothing like having handfuls of rocks. love it.

MamaDoo said...

Love that picture. What a little man!