1.15.2011

We just bought a new CAR!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyy! We just turned in our Accord for a Fit. From a car with over 216,000 miles on it to one with 18. Wow! I have never bought a car before and did not realize it would take over 5 hours...yes, Mack was with us. But we survived and I think our budget will, too! Now it's time to drive it home. Woo hoo!!!!!


It's small but surprisingly roomie inside and packs a little punch (we got a 2010 Sport model)!


(We put 1 mile on it driving to Chick-fil-A for dinner.)


Mack calls it our new racecar.

We are so thankful to be blessed & in a position to buy this car.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Krankin said...

I love my Fit (3.5 years and 40K miles later too)! Congrats on your new car :)

Unknown said...

Sweet race car! I also did not realize that it takes forever to buy a car. We had Jonas with us when we bought the Civic. I really think that's what helped us get the price we wanted... get the screaming kid out as fast as possible!

MamaDoo said...

Cool! It looks really roomy too!

Anna said...

that is a great car! you are going to look so cool driving around in that.