Yesterday while I was at work, Richard sent me the below message. (Let me preface this slightly: I, as you probably know, am a totally dorky Harry Potter-head. We might not have a TV, but now & then, Mackey & I will snuggle up on the couch before bed and watch a few scenes of an early Harry Potter movie together before bedtime on Richard's laptop. It's a guilty pleasure we share. Recently, the 1st part of the 7th HP movie came out on DVD and Richard & Mack bought it for me that day. The DVD came with a wand that Mack really likes to play with. He will point it at me or Richard and say "Magic! Fall down." It's pretty funny but sometimes we don't feel like falling down and he doesn't like it. We had not hidden the wand but, like many-a-2-yr-old's-toys, it had disappeared for a few days amongst his other stuff. Preface complete. Here's Richard message to me:)
"Mack found the wand. He is asking where his glasses are that look like Harry Potter - that we need to go to Walmart and buy some. Right now, he's taking his clothes off so that he can put on clothes like Harry Potter. He's totally serious about it. He's coming up with this all on his own. He's not watching it or anything."
What a funny, creative little boy. Perhaps we know what he should be for next Halloween? The littlest Harry Potter...
2 comments:
I love this! Jonas is something of a potter head as well, though he's not asking to dress up like harry... yet. (instead his current movie-related antic is to carry around ms. potato head's purse... hmmm -- Toy Story 3)
"I'm RON!" Ha ha, sorry I'm just now catching this.
The word verification below is "putib" That made me laugh.
Post a Comment