So I mentioned in my last post that I've been feeling some flutterings. Since then I have felt a few goods thumps and many more flutterings...it is very exciting!
The other night as I was rubbing my newly funny belly while waiting for the tub to fill up for my relaxing bath, I got kicked (or punched or headbutted?) in the hand! I actually felt the little booger with my hand - and I totally freaked! I yelled downstairs to Richie to see if he could join in the fun, and he got to feel a thump-thump, too! That was very surprising because I didn't think I'd be able to feel anything from the outside for a while yet since I still don't feel anything regularly on the inside.
In other baby news, I finally got myself a little trunk-like basket to store the little baby items we've started accumulating, since we don't have a nursery-space yet. That was fun and makes me think the cute little things will actually survive until the baby's arrival (instead of being demolished by one of the dogs in the meantime). So now I can peek in the basket and visit babyville any time I want :)
1 week and 19 hours until the big ultrasound!
No comments:
Post a Comment