8.26.2008

It's a BOY!

A healthy, rambunctious boy with longs legs and a big head! Just like his daddy!
Enjoy the pictures, we are beside ourselves with joy and thanks for such a good report today!


Big yawn! (My favorite pic)


The money shot!


Giving mommy a kiss! :-)




















5 comments:

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

Guess you won't be needed that tutu after all. Biggest Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet King Richard II!! Much Love, and I'm sure Lilly and II will be the best of pals.
All the best,
The Fitz's

Alicia Parr said...

Yes, that's a BOY all right! Congrats again to both of you. I can't believe you're already 19 weeks along!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun! Prepare to get mad though when you go shopping for boys clothes and find the girls section encroaching on your very limited boy selection. Needless to say, shopping for boys is quite different than shopping for girls. But it's still so much fun!

I want to see that belly in person! When are you guys coming to clt?

Unknown said...

It looks like an alien. I'm going to teach it to play sports and drink beer on the beach.

Author said...

Jon,
You are not going to teach my boy to play team sports. The beach is ok, beer not so great, but team sports are definitely off limits.