Happy First Easter Mackey! It was a very special Easter since we also dedicated Mack to the risen Lord today at church. It was really a wonderful day. Almost all of our family came to celebrate with us and spend time with Mack...who held up remarkably well for a little 11 week old given all the activity and bustle. He slept through his whole blessing...
Thanks to all our family and friends who shared this time with us and have been such a blessing our lives. Happy Easter to all on this happy day.
(Here's a link to more pictures from today as well as from the past couple of weeks:)http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=337784008/a=76796422_76796422/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish
4 comments:
Aww, the pics are so sweet Melly! Congrats!! I love your haircut, by the way :).
Aw, those are just beautiful pics! I can't believe how big he is getting. Such a beautiful day too. You lookin' good girl!
I love these pictures. He is getting so big. Motherhood looks good on you!
Miss you guys!! He is getting so big!!
Post a Comment