We left Mack with a babysitter for the first time on April 18th. Richard & I volunteered for a few short hours at my work's Habitat for Humanity event and Mack got to hang out with Lindsey! Now, Lindsey is a pediatrician - aka the most overqualified babysitter ever. Nothing but the best for my Mackey!
Then I spent my first night away from Mack for Ann's bachelorette party in Charleston on April 25th. It was a super fun (and slightly naughty) time with the girls but I was definitely excited to get home again to my boys. I do not plan on leaving my little guy again for more than a few hours for a loooong time!

That same weekend, Richard took Mack on his first road trip to visit his family in Charlotte. Mack seems to have dealt with the car ride just fine by sleeping the whole way there. What a good boy. (Edit to original post: so I DO have a picture from this trip. Mack got to meet his cousin Ellicia! She's about two months old and as you can see below, very adorable! Here is Mack enjoying his cousin's company and giving her a bop on the head...he is a boy through and through.)
Monday night Mack attended his first college party (and I tell you what, nothing makes you feel older than showing up at a college cookout with a baby!) at his Aunt Tiz's house. The ladies loved Mack the Stud.
This weekend, Mack got to go to his first triathlon & watch his Daddy race the White Lake Half Ironman. He spent his first night in a hotel last night and then we headed to the race. My mom and dad were along to spectate and play with Mr Mack. It was a very enjoyable weekend. Richard was 10th overall...not bad for a sleep deprived Dad who doesn't train half as much as he would like :-) Here are some photos of today's big event:
Breakfast in the hotel with Mama C
Ready for the race
Hanging with the 'rents post-race
3 comments:
Mack is growing so fast! Very cute. Congratulations to Richard on the race. Hope to talk to you soon!
Are those shorts on Mack camo? I swear Remy had an almost identical outfit on today (until he took off the hat).
Dang what a cute little boy! I like your choice of babysitters- all college grads and a doctor!
Post a Comment