Mackey and I read books together almost every night before sleepy time. I think it's my most favorite part of the day. And, he's getting to be so helpful!
You are such as good mommy. I cried just a little.
Too cute! You better learn to read faster...cause soon he will just want to turn pages and then you can barely keep up! Miss you guys!
What a smart boy turning those pages! Looks like you guys are doing great. :)
OMG, how stinking cute! I love how serious he is.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are such as good mommy. I cried just a little.
Too cute! You better learn to read faster...cause soon he will just want to turn pages and then you can barely keep up! Miss you guys!
What a smart boy turning those pages! Looks like you guys are doing great. :)
OMG, how stinking cute! I love how serious he is.
Post a Comment