1.16.2011

Fun at the park

We finally had a couple not-frigid days and all the ice has melted, hooray!

Mack & I needed to get out of the house today (things were a little tense between us after a failed nap attempt) so we loaded the tricycle in our sweet new ride and headed to Gold Park in Hillsborough. This park is so great because it has playground equipment, a paved trail on which Mack can practice his mad bike skills, and a train bridge over a creek - so cool. We didn't see a train today but Mack did make friends with an 8 year old and his 4 year old brother. Mack was able to do this evening what he couldn't do this morning on the church playground - convince the big kids to chase him! He had a blast and of course, I took pictures (but not of his new friends because I would feel weird taking pictures of stranger's children without their permission...).

Praise God for some warmer weather. Mack & I needed it!

"Walking" down the path. Mack was impersonating the guy who went flying by doing roller-skate tricks.

Checking out the new pedestrian bridge that goes underneath the train bridge.

Running!

Acting a little wary concerning the slide...before throwing himself down it.

The above is a picture from a trip to Gold Park a couple of weeks ago with Daddy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos!! The new camera is working out very nicely I see! :)

MamaDoo said...

I like the wary look prior to hurling himself down, LOL

Anna said...

did you take those pictures? they turned out awesome...besides the fact that Mack is so cute in them.