I stayed in bed this morning to be lazy while Richard and Mack hit the road to try and score some cheap toys at yard sales. They just texted me to say good morning and tell me of their find. When I say "they", I mean that literally. "Ron" of course was Mack's first "written" word (with refrigerator magnets) a few weeks ago. I am super excited to see today that he can spell his own name, too. Here are some pictures of our exchange this morning (my guys in silver, me in green):

(I'm pretty sure that banshee was a fluke spell-correct but above is the first evidence of Mack writing his name.)



(See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4&feature=youtube_gdata_player to catch our dorky Potter-head reference here...)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Way to go Mack!! I think it's awesome that his favorite character is Ron!
That is very impressive! And I love the clip with the puppets. I love the violently shaking Harry and then the naked Dumbledore.
Post a Comment