9.27.2008

All better! (mostly anyway)

Glad to report I am feeling much much better now! My pregnant immune system is still functioning - hooray! I woke up in a fog this morning, but I think that was more because I slept for 10 hours, which I haven't done in a while.

So the Biscuit has learned a new trick - jumping up and down on mommy's bladder. Unlike the funny tummy kicks and adorable punches to my sides, the bladder jumping doesn't elicit feelings of motherly love in me. Instead I wonder if the child has a grudge against me - like perhaps, "Hey woman! You forgot to eat the 3 chocolate chip cookies I wanted today!" Oh, well. I'm happy with any & all movement, but the bladder-jumping makes me want to start doing hand-stands to get him back up where he "belongs."

2 comments:

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

Glad your feeling better. I can only say that things will keep going down from here as the space gets smaller! Best of luck!

Alicia Parr said...

Ha ha! Bladder jumping! Yup, what Becky says. Don't expect that to change any time soon. Just wait until later when he's bigger and drops into birth position at 30-whatever weeks. Then he'll be head-butting your bladder with one knee or foot stuck in your ribs at the same time. Getting up from sitting with a full bladder is pretty fun at that stage.