#7 - Loss of immune system. I went from healthy and happy to sick as a dog today, lovely. I'm not sure if I picked up a bug from the infants in the baby nursery at church yesterday or caught it at the Embassy Suites church retreat Friday/Saturday. Either way, I really hope I'm not sick with this head cold for the next 4.5 months. Blarg. And Richie won't give me any kisses while I'm sick so I don't get him sick & screw up his training - which I completely understand & support - but it's still no fun to be sick and not get any sympathy kisses.
3 comments:
I've got the sniffles, so we'll share! I'll give you a hug! ((((hug))) Bonney
PS. I have to sat its so funny/odd to see Richie with hair- He was always bald/ short cut when I knew him!
What? No sympathy kisses? No fun at all. And having a cold while pregnant kind of stinks too, and I should know. I caught one too in the 2nd trimester.
It sucks to be sick!! I hope you feel better soon. Here's a kiss from Lilly :* (just keep in mind it's an open mouth, very slobberly kiss, but it's all full of love.)
As for the tutu's just let me know what color you would like (it seems that the most popular from people looking at them are the pink and white tutu with a brown and pink polka dot bow and a hair band or clip to match). I can get that in the mail to you tomorrow/Thurs or we might even be in the RDU area this weekend to look at some cheapo bronco's for our beach mobile.
Post a Comment