I can't see my feet when I stand up straight. I can see them if I lean forward a little or if I stand with my legs wide. But if I stand up straight, I have no feet. Ahhhhhh!
Yeah...belly photos!! What size is the little one who the tutu is for? I can make one based on 12m or 2t clothes. And let me know fav colors of the little one. I am going to do a test send to a friend for the tutus today/tomorrow and I'll let you know how that goes.
2 comments:
C'mon, do share pictures! We need a belly update!
Yeah...belly photos!! What size is the little one who the tutu is for? I can make one based on 12m or 2t clothes. And let me know fav colors of the little one. I am going to do a test send to a friend for the tutus today/tomorrow and I'll let you know how that goes.
Post a Comment