2.26.2009

1 Month Old

I can't believe a whole month has already gone by! We're still so happy, thankful, sleepy, and excited about the future of our little family.

Here is a picture of Mack on his 1 month birthday. Poor little fella - he's currently battling a killer case of baby acne and dry skin. To top that off, his beautiful full head of hair has started receding just like an old man's would! He's still the most adorable baby ever though. This picture also shows the first time he held onto a toy (OK, so I kind of forced it into his little fist but he did hold onto it all by himself for a little while):

And here's Mack snuggling with me on his birthday (I'm battling my own case of acne as you can see, maybe mine will go away in a few weeks, too?):

And finally - his first boo boo! Neither of us know how or exactly when he got this little scrape on his knuckle, bad parents!

2 comments:

Anna said...

so cute! He is a grown up man now.

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

Happy 1 month MACK!!! We love you!