2.12.2009

Bath time - naked baby!

Mack had his first real bath on Monday, February 9th. His little umbilical cord stump came off the Sunday before so he was clear to hang out in some water. Mack wasn't real sure about the whole bath situation. Maybe he'll like it better after mommy and daddy improve their technique. Here are some pictures of the big event (these are also the beginnings of the embarrassing picture collection that I know every parent must have to share with future girlfriends...poor little guy):

This was actually a different day after a really messy diaper that resulted in a sponge bath, but I thought this was an appropriate blog post to include the picture with. We call this one "Self Discovery"

5 comments:

Anna said...

Please keep these for when he is a big huge grown up boy!

Krankin said...

wow, he is all male, isn't he?

MamaDoo said...

Looks like he enjoyed the bath! About that playing with himself...I don't think that ever goes away! And that goes for boys and girls...if O's diaper comes off, her hands go down. Ha ha ha!

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

He is too cute!! I'm so glad we got to see ya'll!! He is perfect, and I'm loving the photos!!

Alicia Parr said...

I know he's big for his age, but he looks so TINY. Hard to imagine that Remy used to be that size. Can't wait to meet him!