I have decided to name my womb Alcatraz. I am apparently still shut-tight as a lid so poor little Mack has no way out. Not that he seems to really be wanting out right now though. I need to get my body and my baby on the same page as the rest of me!
I know you've probably gotten all kinds of advice, but I'll tell you what worked for me. Spicy, 'real' Louisiana jambalaya and a really funny group of friends to make you laugh your head off. No joke, I was 2 cm on Tue at the doc and that night I went out with friends and never laughed so hard in my life. Then on Wed at 1pm, Jonas was born! You never know, it could work ;).
I went for a run, and was in the hospital soon after (like less then an hour), but I'm not sure if that actually did it or not!! Just hang in there..he will show up when he's good and ready...just liek his Dad!! Love ya!
Maybe this is a good sign. Mack is going to be laid back and calm the rest of his life. When I was trying to make Abby show up, I ate 14 spicy tacos in the span of a week. Still no baby! She just came when she wanted to. Speaking of tacos, I think I just decided what is for lunch.
5 comments:
I know you've probably gotten all kinds of advice, but I'll tell you what worked for me. Spicy, 'real' Louisiana jambalaya and a really funny group of friends to make you laugh your head off. No joke, I was 2 cm on Tue at the doc and that night I went out with friends and never laughed so hard in my life. Then on Wed at 1pm, Jonas was born! You never know, it could work ;).
I went for a run, and was in the hospital soon after (like less then an hour), but I'm not sure if that actually did it or not!! Just hang in there..he will show up when he's good and ready...just liek his Dad!! Love ya!
Maybe this is a good sign. Mack is going to be laid back and calm the rest of his life.
When I was trying to make Abby show up, I ate 14 spicy tacos in the span of a week. Still no baby! She just came when she wanted to. Speaking of tacos, I think I just decided what is for lunch.
melanie, you are funny. I am envisioning barbed wire in your uterus since you put that picture up there.
oh melly hang in there! we are all rooting for you and your faithful uterus!
Post a Comment