January 26, 2009
6:26 pm
9 lbs 8 oz
21 in
We are all home now and just gazing at each other in wonder, through our sleepy haze.
More to come...
Well I don't know about you, but I think he sure does look like his Mommy!!!! He's beautiful. Yes, Richard, I said your son was beautiful. Gorgeous.
Yay! Congratulations!! He is beautiful and I agree with Meredith, he looks like his mommy :). Can't wait to see more pictures!
So cute! Melly you made a perfect baby!
He looks like the perfect combo of ya'll!! Best of luck getting 'chard to help out!! Haha! Hope to see you soon! Take Care
Thanks for posting the picture. He looks amazing...and 9lbs 8oz!! Remy looks forward to meeting Big Mack some day. :)
My husband and I know Richard through triathlon. Congrats to you both. Mack is just beautiful. Also, he has a great birthday. That is the same birthday of our daughter, she just turned 1.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well I don't know about you, but I think he sure does look like his Mommy!!!! He's beautiful. Yes, Richard, I said your son was beautiful. Gorgeous.
Yay! Congratulations!! He is beautiful and I agree with Meredith, he looks like his mommy :). Can't wait to see more pictures!
So cute! Melly you made a perfect baby!
He looks like the perfect combo of ya'll!! Best of luck getting 'chard to help out!! Haha! Hope to see you soon! Take Care
Thanks for posting the picture. He looks amazing...and 9lbs 8oz!! Remy looks forward to meeting Big Mack some day. :)
My husband and I know Richard through triathlon. Congrats to you both. Mack is just beautiful. Also, he has a great birthday. That is the same birthday of our daughter, she just turned 1.
Post a Comment