1.30.2009

First pictures


I have so much to say but can't figure out how to say any of it yet! So for now, enjoy some pictures as I try to get my thoughts together :-)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

precious!

If the shoe FITZ.... said...

Great pics...we think he looks like you Mel!! Can't wait to meet him sometime!! All the best!!

MamaDoo said...

Oh man, those made me cry. What a miracle and gift. You all make this look easy!

Unknown said...

What a precious time for you guys! Enjoy every last sleep-deprived minute... they grow so quickly. I can't wait to hear (and see) more!

Alicia Parr said...

Love the pictures! I see both of you in Mack. You two must be so happy and so proud!

Anyway, I have a huge bag of 3-6 month size clothes that you can look through and keep what you want. The rest I'll donate to Durham Rescue. I have a feeling that Mack will grow just as fast as Remy (and Mack started with a 5 oz head start!) so he'll probably be in those sizes by March. Just let me know if you want to drop by or have me bring them by sometime. We only live 4 miles from you.

Anna said...

You are such a natural! I love the pictures and I can't wait to come visit.